Top three places to visit in Burbank
1. Warner Bros. Studios – The Warner Bros. Studio offers VIP tours which gives you the opportunity to view inside the Warner Bros. Studios, explore the back lot, sound stages, the Warner village and also the museum. This provides an unforgettable experience that people tend to love.
2. Racer's Edge Indoor Karting – Racer’s Edge provides a wonderful experience for the entire family. They have very friendly and courteous staff ready to help you in any way and answer any questions you may have about the karts. The karts are really fun and they also provides smaller cars for the kids to have an enjoyable time as well. Going as a group usually lets you have a discount with Groupon deals. Some karts have a reasonable speed to provide the thrill some people desire to be competitive
3. Martial Arts History Museum – This museum stacks a lot of exhibits into a very small space. Its main focus is to let people see a brief history of martial arts which covers areas such as Hawaiian martial arts and also martial arts in Hollywood. They display informative videos for visitors and also a wide range of artifacts which makes it worth the trip.
Top three things to do in Burbank
1. Go see a play or show at the Colony Theater – this is a small theater that lets you view some of the most amazing magic shows, plays, and a lot of other performances.
2. Enjoy Fireworks and Music at the Starlight Bowl – this is the perfect location for picnics and to listen to wonderful music and view some great fireworks.
3. Be apart of the audience in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno – it is an amazing and fun experience to be apart of the audience here and always makes everyone want to come back a second time.