A thrilling experience awaits you in Albuquerque, New Mexico. On your trip here you will be afforded the opportunity to see many breathtaking sites.
The top three places to see while in Albuquerque are:
1. Kasha - Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument - this is located 52 miles south of Albuquerque while here you will see beautiful structures which are six million years old and be able to have picnics and take breathtaking pictures against our beautiful backdrops. It will be a walk in the wild you will remember forever.
2. National Hispanic Cultural Center- here you will have the opportunity to experience the rich culture of our Hispanic community and also a chance to sample their tantalizing foods at the center's restaurant.
3. Tinkertown Museum - Located at 121 Sandia Crest Road,Sandia Park. It contains twenty two rooms of collections. For you this is a must see since its the work of Ross Ward, the man who created, KinecticTableaus - the circuit and wild west etc.
That's not all, below I have listed the Top three things you can do in Albuquerque:
1. Sandia Peak Tramway - located at number ten Tramway Loop NE, Albuquerque, this is the world's longest continuous cable aerial tramway. You will be climbing four thousand feet in approximately fifteen minutes.
2. Hot Air Ballooning - you need to take this adventure in order to view the community of Albuquerque to the fullest. Ensure you are up early because this adventure begins at sunrise.
3. Horse Back Riding at the Stables - this is ideal for you and yours. its the ultimate romantic activity. Come and experience our forest and desert all together. Remember to dress for the occasion in comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. You will absolutely adore this experience.
This trip can and will be the most outrageously thrilling experience ever, so put you plan into motion!